Greer Water Damage Restoration
The devastating effects of water damage can occur 24 to 48 hours after intrusive water invades your property. So, when it comes to Greer water damage restoration services, time is of the essence. Intrusive water can cause illness due to mold growth, ruin carpeting and insulation, and even cause structural damage which may significantly decrease property value. Thankfully, our expert team is here to repair the damage.
COMMON CAUSES OF WATER DAMAGE
To minimize the consequences of water damage, it is critical to understand the common causes associated with it so you can schedule water damage restoration in Greer SC before it is too late. Some common causes of water damage include:
- Flooding – Heavy rainfall can lead to flooding, resulting in significant water damage to homes and businesses. Bad weather is nearly impossible to predict, so it is comforting to know that our team is always standing by, ready to help when disaster strikes.
- Plumbing Issues – Pipe leaks, burst pipes, and faulty appliances are common culprits of water damage.
- Roof Leaks – Aging roofs, missing shingles, or storms can allow water to seep into your building, causing water damage. It will likely require the expertise of a Greer water damage restoration company like Array of Solutions LLC to determine the extent of the damage and what repairs are needed. You may also be eligible to file a claim with your insurance company to cover some or all the cost.
- Improperly Maintained Gutters – When gutters and downspouts are not properly installed or maintained, water overflow can occur, leading to water damage to the building’s foundation.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION METHODS
When water damage occurs, prompt restoration will restore your property to its original condition. We have been providing water damage restoration in Greer SC for many years. Our proven methods include:
- On-site inspection to determine the extent of the damage
- Water extraction utilizing specialized equipment to remove standing water
- Drying and dehumidification through the use of air movers, dehumidifiers and moisture meters
- Sanitization and disinfection to eliminate contaminants
TIMELY WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Knowing the steps involved in the Greer water damage restoration process helps property owners minimize the risks and consequences of water damage. Don’t delay! Call Array of Solutions LLC at (864) 710-6413 or email our team at [email protected] today.
Array of Solutions
5300 Old Buncombe Road,
Greenville, SC 29609
Get In Touch
In need of mold removal? Contact us today.