Crawl Space Encapsulation | Greenville SC and Surrounding Areas
Crawl space encapsulation is the process in which the crawl spaces (area below the home gets divided from the living space) undergo the cleaning and sealing process. Though encapsulation is mainly a sealing process, it also includes cleaning and repair of crawl spaces. You will get repair of it by removal of mold, moisture, allergens, dust particles, and more. After cleaning all these unnecessary things, we get them encapsulated by the specialist. When it is professionally completed, this prevents air passage from the crawl space into the living space.
Crawl spaces are dirty, dark, and wet. This creates an ideal environment for mold, insects, and rodents. H.V.A.C. Systems commonly in the crawl space are adversely affected. “Stacking Effect” is a term that conveys 50% or more of the air in your living space is the same as that in your crawl space. In short, the crawl space conditions drastically impact the air quality in your home. Advanced implementation of crawl space solutions ( encapsulation, repair, insulation, waterproofing) will improve the indoor air quality more than any other effort.
The benefits from Crawl Space Encapsulation include but are not limited to:
– Sealing all crawl space vents
– Sealing the earthen floor with a wall-to-wall vapor barrier
– Overlapping vapor barrier and sealing all seams
– Waterproofing foundation walls as well as band joists
– Immediate improvement of indoor air quality
– Increase in energy efficiency / r-rating
– Saving heating and cooling costs
– Increase in H.V.A.C. efficiency and lifespan
Although most homeowners are not able to take the aforementioned steps, consulting with Array of Solutions will help. We can quickly and accurately offer efficient solutions to your crawl space needs. We do complete encapsulation addressing two basic issues: Insulating and waterproofing.
Crawl Space Insulation and Waterproofing;
Crawl Space insulation serves an important function. Insulation helps to keep up the energy efficiency of the home as well as saves money. Sealing the space from the outdoors and living space greatly reduces energy consumption.
There are two types of crawl spaces, vented and encapsulated. Either type requires sealing the crawl space thermal air envelope from the living space.
1. Ventilated crawl spaces without a thorough vapor barrier are a recipe for mold, moisture, insects, and rodents.
2. Encapsulated crawl spaces require the insulation of the foundation walls. It also requires less sub-floor fiberglass insulation, ducting insulation, and are ideal when executed with a dehumidification system.
To drop the problems of moisture, crawl space waterproofing is essential. This quickly reduces the risk of mold, insects, and rodent infestation. Waterproofing may also include perimeter drains, dehumidifiers, wall matting, and occasionally sump pumps.
Crawl Space Specialist Array of Solutions offers all the above services in Greenville SC and its surrounding areas:
- Greenville SC
- Spartanburg SC
- Travelers Rest SC
- Greer SC
- Clemson SC
- Easley SC
- Anderson SC
- Pickens SC
- Taylors SC
- And Other Surrounding Areas
SERVICES RELATING TO CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION
Crawl Space Specialist Array of Solutions offers the below services related to Crawl Space Encapsulation:
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
- Crawl Space Cleaning
- Crawl Space Insulation
- Crawl Space Repairing
- Crawl Space Waterproofing
- Crawl Space Mold Removal
- Crawl Space Dehumidifier Installation
- And Other Crawl Space Services
Consult “Array of Solutions” for the Best Result.
“Array of Solutions” is the longest-standing crawl space contractor in Upstate, SC. As experienced professionals, we have proficiency, efficiency, and price points that are unparalleled in South Carolina. With over twenty years of experience, we have the most organic, efficient, and affordable methods to help meet your air quality needs.
“Crawl Space Encapsulation Greenville, SC” searches will lead you to overpriced corporations that charge more than double what Array of Solutions will.
How to Insulate a crawl space with a dirt floor?, call “Array of Solutions” today!