Greer Crawl Space Encapsulation
By creating a barrier between the crawl space and the rest of the building, the Greer crawl space encapsulation that we make available to our customers prevents moisture, mold, and pests from entering the main areas of your home or commercial space. It also helps to reduce energy costs by preventing air leakage and improving insulation performance.
HOW IT WORKS
It is important to understand crawl space encapsulation in Greer SC and its many advantages, so let’s take a closer look at how the process works.
- The Encapsulation Procedure – First, the crawl space is thoroughly cleaned to remove any debris or existing mold. Next, any openings or gaps in the crawl space walls or floor are sealed to prevent air and moisture from entering.
- Installation of Vapor Barrier – The vapor barrier is a thick plastic sheet that is installed on the crawl space floor and walls. It acts as a barrier, preventing moisture from entering the crawl space. The vapor barrier also helps to reduce the transfer of moisture from the ground into the crawl space which further protects your building’s foundation.
- Sealing of Crawl Space Vents – The next step in Greer crawl space encapsulation involves sealing vents to prevent outside air and moisture from entering.
- Insulation and Dehumidification – Insulation is added to the crawl space walls and floor, which helps to improve energy efficiency and prevent air leakage. In addition, a dehumidifier may be installed to control moisture levels in the crawl space.
RECEIVE A FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about crawl space encapsulation in Greer SC and how it protects the investment you have made in your property. Our prices are affordable and quotes are free. Your total cost will depend upon several factors, including:
- Extent of Water Damage
- Size of the Crawl Space
- Type of Insulation and Vapor Barrier
LEARN MORE ABOUT CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION TODAY
By creating a barrier between the crawl space and the rest of your building, our Greer crawl space encapsulation services save you money in the long run. Find out more by emailing scmoldrem[email protected] or call Array of Solutions LLC at (864) 710-6413.
Array of Solutions
5300 Old Buncombe Road,
Greenville, SC 29609
Get In Touch
In need of mold removal? Contact us today.