Easley Water Damage Restoration
Whether it is caused by heavy rainstorms, burst pipes, or malfunctioning appliances, water damage can lead to significant property damage if not addressed right away. Prompt Easley water damage restoration can save property owners significant costs in the long run, and Array of Solutions LLC has the expertise and equipment to handle the restoration process effectively.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION FAQ
We receive many questions from customers about water damage restoration in Easley SC and will attempt to answer several of them here:
- How long does water damage restoration take? – Typically, the restoration process can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks to complete. The extent of the damage plays a significant role in determining the time required for restoration. The size of your property also affects the timeline, and larger properties may require more time and resources for restoration. Because we always have equipment and resources available, we can perform the work quickly.
- Will insurance cover the cost? – Oftentimes, your Easley water damage restoration work will be fully covered by insurance as long as the work is performed by a certified technician.
- What happens if I ignore water damage or delay restoration work? – Water damage can lead to the growth of mold and mildew, which can cause allergic reactions, respiratory issues, and other health problems for both people and pets. The elderly, children and those with compromised immune systems are particularly at risk. Standing water can become a breeding ground for bacteria and other pathogens. Prompt restoration and proper drying can prevent the growth of mold and minimize health hazards.
GET PEACE OF MIND WITH PROFESSIONAL WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
When you require water damage restoration in Easley SC and the surrounding area, hiring a professional is your best choice. There are several reasons for this:
- Specialized tools and techniques to restore your property back to normal
- The adherence to industry standards to ensure the safe and thorough removal of contaminants
- Warrantied work
MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION
A locally owned company with 20 years in the upstate area, Array of Solutions LLC prides itself on personalized service. We take all the time necessary to help property owners make informed decisions about the Easley water damage restoration we provide. Call (864) 710-6413 or email [email protected] anytime.
Array of Solutions
5300 Old Buncombe Road,
Greenville, SC 29609
Get In Touch
In need of mold removal? Contact us today.