Easley Air Quality Inspections
For people with pre-existing health conditions, regular Easley air quality inspections are important to ensure a safe living environment. However, everyone should monitor their indoor air quality because of these potential negative health effects. This is why most healthcare facilities and schools have specific guidelines that require regular air quality inspections.
COMMON POLLUTANTS TESTED
Unexplained illness or a musty odor coming from a crawl space or basement may signal that air quality inspections in Easley SC are in order. During your inspection, several air pollutants will be tested:
- Particulate Matter – These are tiny particles suspended in the air and can include dust, pollen, soot, and smoke. Particulate matter is known to cause respiratory issues and worsen existing health conditions.
- Mold Spores – Mold can grow in damp and humid environments, leading to respiratory problems, allergies, and other health issues, some of which can be very serious. Our Easley air quality inspections can detect the presence of mold spores and help identify its source.
- Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs – These chemicals are emitted from various sources such as cleaning products, paints, and furniture. VOCs can contribute to poor indoor air quality and have both short- and long-term health effects.
- Carbon Monoxide – This colorless and odorless gas is produced by incomplete combustion of fuels. High levels of carbon monoxide can be deadly and causes symptoms such as dizziness, headaches and nausea.
- Radon – This radioactive gas is naturally occurring and can seep into buildings through cracks in the foundation. Long-term exposure to high levels of radon increases the risk of lung cancer.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If high levels of pollutants are found during your air quality inspections in Easley SC then it is important to take immediate action to address the issue. Our experts can help you understand the findings and develop a remediation plan. Options for remediation include:
- Removing the source of contamination
- Improving ventilation
- Repairing any water leaks or water damage
- Follow-up inspections to ensure that remediation efforts have been successful
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE
Protect your health and the wellbeing of everyone around you. Contact Array of Solutions LLC for Easley air quality inspections anytime at scmol[email protected] or call (864) 710-6413 for prompt assistance.
Array of Solutions
5300 Old Buncombe Road,
Greenville, SC 29609
Get In Touch
In need of mold removal? Contact us today.