Clemson Crawl Space Encapsulation
Professional Clemson crawl space encapsulation involves sealing off the crawl spaces in your home or business to prevent moisture, water damage, and mold growth. Without proper encapsulation, moisture can enter the space which can cause structural problems, mold, and wood rot that can be difficult to fix.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR APPOINTMENT
Before crawl space encapsulation in Clemson SC is begun, your technician will inspect the area to assess its condition. This inspection ensures that any underlying problems are identified and resolved before moving on to the next steps.
- Removal of Debris and Cleanup – Any debris such as leaves, dirt, or old insulation will be cleared out to create a clean surface for encapsulation.
- Vapor Barrier Installation – A vapor barrier is a thick plastic sheet that is installed over the crawl space floor and walls that creates a barrier against moisture. During the Clemson crawl space encapsulationprocess, an important step is the sealing of this vapor barrier to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Sealing Air Leaks – Cracks, gaps, and openings in the crawl space are sealed to prevent the infiltration of outside air, moisture, and pests. Sealing air leaks helps to maintain the desired temperature inside the home and prevents the entry of allergens and pollutants from outside.
- Installation of Insulation – Insulation can be added to the walls and floor of the crawl space to further regulate temperature and moisture levels. Insulation helps to improve energy efficiency by reducing heat transfer and preventing condensation.
WHY CHOOSE US
We know you have many options when it comes to contractors that provide crawl space encapsulation in Clemson SC and other water damage restoration work, and we would look forward to being of service to you. Here are some of the reasons you should choose us:
- We have the experience and equipment to properly encapsulate your crawl space
- We provide warranties
- We are locally owned and operated
THE PERSONAL ATTENTION YOU DESERVE
When you contact Array of Solutions LLC, oftentimes you will be speaking with the owner himself. We offer a hometown experience with the high-quality service of a large corporation. Shoot us an email at [email protected] or call (864) 710-6413 to discuss how Clemson crawl space encapsulation can benefit you.
Array of Solutions
5300 Old Buncombe Road,
Greenville, SC 29609
Get In Touch
In need of mold removal? Contact us today.